reede, 5. juuli 2013

It's a circle but it's actually not a circle + God Bless America

Well, yesterday I didn't have time to blog, so I'm doing my best to remember everything about yesterday.

Anyways, my morning started yesterday absolutely wonderfully. I'm slept until 10, went to take a looong shower and then we went to a 4th of July picnic. We ate supposedly "really American food" and played frisbee, soccer (yes, soccer, Europeans tried to explain that foot+ball equals football not soccer, but it didn't really work out) and took our first group picture on the playground.

After the picnic we had the afternoon off, so all of us who are dancing the Bulgarian dance at the Talent Show, went to the gym to practise. To my surprise, the dance wasn't very hard and Yoanna (Bulgaria) was actually a pretty good teacher. When we finished I decided to go and explore the fitness center, but after 15 minutes I realised I desperately need good trainers to work out, so I went back to Earhart.

In the evening we went to the 4th of July celebrations in Lafayette. We had ca 2 hours to walk around before the fireworks started so we went to Cold Stone ice cream shop with Karolina (Finland) and Dejana (Bosnia) and if we gave the workers a tip, they sang to us. At 10 PM we went to the bridge that connects Lafayette and West Lafayette to watch the fireworks. The bridge was absolutely full of people and the fireworks were completely mind-blowing. We had a small boy sitting next to us repeating "This is the best day of my life this is the best day of my life!"which was really funny.

Anyway, we are going to Indianapolis in 20 minutes, so I'm gonna have to stop now, so I'll write about today later.


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar