pühapäev, 7. juuli 2013

Talent Show - Part 2

So, I'm continuing with the last post.
Yesterday in the afternoon we had the International Talent Show. And surprisingly, there are some very talented people among us. There were amazing singers, probably the best piano player in Spain and some really funny comedians. I especially liked a comedy sketch about how USA  became independent, performed by 2 Americans and 1 British guy. During the sketch I was literally crying because it was just so funny. In the evening we went to the movie theater and we watched "Monsters University". We were able to choose a movie, but since all other movies were either action or science fiction/fantasy, I decided to go with the cartoon like many others. The movie theater was actually pretty much like in Estonia, except the chairs were really comfortable and soft.

Today I slept the whole morning and then we went to the mall again. I was once again really amazed by all sales assistants, who try to help you and have conversation with you all the time. They always asked where I came from and for the first couple of times I said Estonia, but after seeing that they have no idea which continent I'm talking about, I switched it to Europe. I bought some other quite cheap stuff (the prices here are pretty good).

We also went bowling today. We could use all the lanes there so we had 2 lanes for 5-6 people so we played on both lanes at the same time. I actually did a lot better than I expected, I even started to suspect that they had some kind of technical solutions to make people believe that they are good. :)

After bowling me and Karolina went to Dairy Queen for ice cream. Once again I had the Lemon Meringue Pie Blizzard, it's by far the best ice cream I've ever had.

By the way, I'm starting to have dreams in English, but the people in them are mostly Estonian. That's very weird..

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar