pühapäev, 7. juuli 2013

Talent Show - Part 1

Hi everybody! My apologies, AGAIN, for not writing so often. The few free minutes I have seem to disappear when I start reading "Safe Heaven", the book I bought from Purdue Village.

So, on Friday we had classes in the morning. First one was actually UN simulation, where we were divided into 7 groups - Iran, China, Germany, France, US, UK and Russia. Every country got their own "scenario" and the main discussion was on the Iran nuclear crises. For those who don't keep up with all the news, Iran is developing a nuclear program and says that it's for developing a cure for cancer. On the other hand, western countries (especially US) are afraid that they're developing a nuclear weapon. So all the groups had to negotiate, considering their countries' interests. I was in the China group and we managed to establish really good relationships with "Russia" and "Iran". That was quite fun.

In the afternoon, a bus took us to Klipsch(???) Music Center near Indianapolis to a Bob Dylan concert. I actually new almost nothing about him, but it was still fun.

Yesterday me and Karolina went to the mall in the morning. We took 2 different buses in constant rain and finally made it to Tippecanoe Mall, the only big mall around here. It wasn't "America huge", but it was quite big. I went to the Victoria's Secret and Macy's for the first time, bought some formal black shoes and ate Japanese food. I actually tried sushi for the very first time (after Karolina told me that her sushi had absolutely no fish in it :)).

Okay, I'm going to the mall now, so I'll write more in the evening.

So,
to be continued..

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar