pühapäev, 21. juuli 2013

Premium Outlets + Western Riding

On Saturday morning we headed out to Edinburgh, Indiana (I know, the place-names here are so original :)), to Premium Outlets, which is a huge complex consisting lots of stores. I bought an Ann Taylor sweater and Levi's jeans(for 15 dollars!!!) and some other stuff. After we had gone through all the stores, me and Allie went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and I ate a Pecan Bear Apple - a Granny Smith covered with caramel, milk chocolate and pecans. It was so big, but amazingly good. After hours of shopping, a sudden and long downpour and a lunch at Subway, we drove to Shrine and Yoanna's host family to ride. They have a farm with soooo many animals (tädi Terje, sinu loomaaeda ei anna sellega võrreldagi :)).

I was told that they have 4 ponies and 1 horse. We were supposed to ride the horse, but the horse was actually the size of a big pony. :) But he was cute. He was a Paint horse and his name was Jade (?). He was only 3 years old, which really amazed me because he was really used to everybody riding him. It was my first time to try the Western saddle and it felt very different, but fun for a change. Although in a long perspective I would stick to the English riding. :) After that we spent some more time there and I actually tried to milk a goat (my dear family, I can imagine you laughing at this right now) and, even to my own surprise, I almost succeeded.

3 kommentaari:

  1. Autor on selle kommentaari eemaldanud.

    VastaKustuta
  2. Mul on hea meel, et me sul ikka meeles oleme :) Lõbutse edasi ;)

    VastaKustuta
  3. Mina hirnusin eile õhtul selle kitse lüpsmise üle ülikaua ja naeran praegugi :D

    VastaKustuta