esmaspäev, 8. juuli 2013

Mission Impossible - the Laundry Day!

Hellohello!

So, today has been quite a busy day.
In the morning we had a class where the lecturer, Dr. Browning showed us the C-SPAN archives. C-SPAN stands for Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network, I think. I don't have a lot of time, so I won't explain it in detail, if you want you can google it. But it was really cool.
Then we had lectures from Dr. Robert Leming, who told us about the civic education and constitution and these two classes were probably the best we've had so far. He made us think and express our opinions and also question our opinions.

In the evening we had "Jeopardy" (that's the American version of "Kuldvillak") and it was about our institute and Ben Franklin. Some of the question were actually quite hard, but it was still very fun. I teamed up with Karolina, Dejana, Flavia (Albania) and Gresa (Kosovo) and we were team "Troublemakers" (hint: the Purdue mascot is a boilermaker). We didn't win, but who cares, we had fun.

And now, the most important part of our day - doing laundry!!
It seemed like a rocket science at first, but finally it turned out okay although it was the first time I used a dryer. During the machine worked, me and Karolina went to get some snacks from the vending machine and spent time in the laundry room lounge. All my clothes seem fine, so we probably did the right things.

Anyway, it's really late and I have to go now, a new post we'll hopefully come up tomorrow and on Wednesday we're going to Indianapolis!!


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar